Founded in Brussels in 1983, the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) is among the most experienced and authoritative think tanks operating in the European Union today. CEPS serves as a leading forum for debate on EU affairs, but its most distinguishing feature lies in its strong in-house research capacity, complemented by an extensive network of partner institutes throughout the world...
- To carry out state-of-the-art policy research leading to solutions to the challenges facing Europe
- To achieve high standards of academic excellence and maintain unqualified independence.
- To provide a forum for discussion among all stakeholders in the European policy process.
- To build collaborative networks of researchers, policy-makers and business representatives across the whole of Europe.
- To disseminate our findings and views through a regular flow of publications and public events.
CEPS Board of Directors:
CEPS file sample search:
[Mrt: just listing some interesting documents here.]
1. The Future of the Eurozone and Gold
2. The SCO at ten: Time for Europe to engage?
3. August 2011: What to do when the euro crisis reaches the core
4. The Eurozone Debt Crisis: From its origins to a way forward
5. The Cost of America’s Free Lunch
6. Strategic Oil Stocks and Security of Supply
7. The Functioning of the International Oil Markets and its Security Implications
8. Price Formation in Commodities Spot and Futures Markets
9. Unravelling the puzzle: Challenges for Global Asset Allocation
10. New paradigms in money and finance?
[Mrt: There are here listed 2 papers of very high importance + one crucial research area.
ad1=gold) On the trail... NotreEurope -> CEPS -> search, keyword "gold" -> "The future of the Eurozone Gold".- If I remember it was Costata posting it on Fofoa some time ago. Pls correct if wrong.
ad2=energy) There is a bunch of interesting topics about Energy sector here.
ad3=commodities) This one is IMO the most important]
Tags based on research areas:
A/ Financial markets
[Mrt: If you find some freegold relevant doc, pls let me know, will upload the link + description.]
CEPS web page:
[Mrt: the Notre Europe is linking few think-tanks within the EU; more at Sources & link]
Lauch event of the Task Force report: 2nd quarter 2012