- What is an SDR?
- What is a general SDR allocation?
- How many SDRs have been allocated?
- What happens to the SDRs once they are allocated?
- Are there any costs involved in using the SDRs or returns from accumulating SDRs?
- What is the SDR interest rate and how is it determined?
- Is there any other cost associated with holding SDRs?
- How does the SDR market work?
- Why was the 2009 general SDR allocation necessary?
- How is the general SDR allocation shared among members?
- Will the voluntary market be liquid enough?
- Will the SDR allocation be inflationary?
- How did the Fourth Amendment special allocation of SDRs come about?
How to record SDR allocations in macroeconomic statistics
Post a Comment